- To equip students with knowledge and skills of office and management that can enable them fully compete in the job market.
- To introduce students to vast array of Job opportunities through out carrier information employ ability skills and industrial training
- To shape students’ attitude and human relationships with “people skills”. The value of team work and self-confidence.
- To provide practical up-to-date information that will prepare students for the competitive Job market.
- To increase enrollment
- To train administrative assistants for corporations who can ably handle the office administration even in absence of the Boss.
- To have inspired staff aiming at enhancing their academic qualifications.
- To equip students with specialized computer packages required by modern automated offices