ACADEMICS AT YMCA
On the completion of the course successful students are awarded with either Certificates or Diplomas depending on the level of the course.
The students appear for both internal and external exams set by the Institute, and UNEB / UBTEB and other International Examining Bodies respectively
TUITION FEES PAYMENT FOR 1ST QUARTER
|Hostel [Female] - Accommodation & Meals||460,000||460,000|
FUNCTIONAL FEES PAID ONCE BY NEW STUDENT
|First Aid Services||10,000|
|Visual Aid Materials [Early Childhood Only]||10,000|
|National Council for Higher Education Fee||20,000|
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
The activities include:
1. The Games:Netball,Volleyball,Basketball, Football and Lawn Tennis, Athletics etc.
2. Music Dance and Drama.
3. Indoor Games, Mweso, Draught, Ludo,Go, Darts etc.
Students are encouraged to participate in these activities because we believe in the saying that a healthy mind, in a healthy body!
Diploma Courses available include:-
- Business Administration, Accountancy, Business Management, Business Studies,
Marketing, Procurement & Logistics Management.
- Hotel & Institutional Catering
- Computer Science / IT
- Secretarial and Administrative Studies
- Customs Clearing and Forwarding, Project Planning and Management
- Travel and Tourism Management
- Industrial Art and Design
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Early Childhood Development Teacher Education
- Early Childhood Teacher Education
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Production
- Guidance and Counseling
- Fashions and Designing