In any modern educational institution a library is the life blood where knowledge is retrieved and circulated to learners
The Library is headed by Mr. HAUMBA Eric Nelson. There are other officers running it and they include Mr.Amollo Isaac, Ms. Nankinga Jane and Ms.Nannono Aisha.
Our Institution Library is fully stocked with up-date text-books for all academic disciplines offered by the Institution. The Library accommodates more than 400 students at a go.It opens from 8:30am – 9:00pm everyday from Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
The Library is partially Automated with KOHA Integrated Library Management System. Our Institution Library also boosts of millions of e-resources available to users at all times through KIOX LIB-HUB Research tool. We also offer Internet Services in the Library for Students' research.
Other Services include: Photocopying and Book Lending.
Borrowers system is used whereby:
- Staff members use borrower’s card to get books from the library and students use Library cards.
- Records of borrowers are recorded in the statistical book.
In the Library there is strict observance of the rules and regulations. Several rules and regulations are displayed on the notice board and on the library pillars.
SECURITY OF THE BOOKS
- There is regular stock taking.
- There is checking on entry and exit of the library.
- Bags are not allowed in the library whether small or big.
- The lighting system is perfect since there is a standby generator.